Saturday, January 10, 2009

Painting is fun..

Ok so I really wouldn't call myself a painter, but I would call myself an artist. I've never really painted much but i think i might be on a painting kick. Here's my progress on painting number 1 I'm a day and a half into it. I like it so far. :) In fact... i think i love it. And... I can't wait to finish it!


I made a little painting nook for myself in the downstairs room and it's cozy and i love it. It's been cold up here and snowing a lot, but yesterday it was beautiful with the sun shining and the richest blue sky. There was also a full moon last night which made the night so bright that it looked like dawn all night. So beautiful. I always feel like hiking and snowboarding on these nights. I think it would be so amazing. I bought a few of these infared heaters i've heard so much about and they seem to be working great. They really heat up the room nicely without drying out the air or burning up the oxygen. I guess we'll see if they really are efficient when the electric bill comes.... It's got to be cheaper than gas!
Oh well that's my rantings for today. Hopefully there's more to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

awesome paintings dear! Hope the new heaters work out for you!!!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home